Tire Rack

To: JTHOR11@aol.com
Subject: Tire Rack
From: Mari L Clements <mrndr2@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 23:34:52 -0400
On Tue, 17 Aug 1999 22:59:52 EDT JTHOR11@aol.com writes:
> I decided to go with full tread since it was only 1-2 32nds that was
> to be  removed.  I couldn't justify the extra $60.  If I hear too many
> negative  comments I can still have a local guy shave them before I
drive on
> them.
> They should hit my door on Friday (hope hope hope)

The last set of Kumhos we ordered from Tire Rack were ordered on Thursday

and got here on Friday.  Yes, that's right, 24 hours.  Regular UPS ground
shipping.
The set before took 2 days--you gotta love Tire Rack!

mlc
'91 MR2 NA
with 6 BFG R1's and 8 Kumho's and a brand new tire rack on the trailer--
think the tire situation is o.k. for NEDivs and ProSolo Finale and
Nationals?