SportsCar

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: SportsCar
From: Mari L Clements <mrndr2@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 20:40:03 -0400
I can't imagine having to publicly guess who is going to win Nationals.
So much hinges on variables over which the prognosticators have no
control (omigosh, the students must be back in town--I sound like a
professor again...)

For example, is somebody in a Camaro going to offer Dean Sapp a co-drive
or will he be staying home?  Is John Ames driving ESP, SS, or some other
class?  Will Renee Eady run CSL (so that her co-drivers, Brian Priebe and
Mike Eckert can run CS Open)?  Add that to work conflicts, vacation
problems, etc., that prevent people from coming, and it's pretty
impressive that anyone volunteers for this job!

Before anybody says, "Of course she's defending SportsCar--they listed
her as competition for the person they expect to win CSL," let me just
say that although I was INCREDIBLY flattered, I laughed out loud for 5
minutes straight.

mlc
'91 MR2 NA
just REALLY hoping for anything but DFL