Re: Tire Rack

To: jblanken@itds.com
Subject: Re: Tire Rack
From: Mari L Clements <mrndr2@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 20:40:31 -0400
On Wed, 18 Aug 1999 12:01:24 CDT Jeff Blankenship <jblanken@itds.com>
writes:
> mlc wrote:>
> > '91 MR2 NA
> > with 6 BFG R1's and 8 Kumho's and a brand new tire rack on the
trailer--
> > think the tire situation is o.k. for NEDivs and ProSolo Finale and
> > Nationals?
>
> Better check your trailer and tow vehicle tires, and the spares for
> those as well!

Oops.  I'd forgotten about that.  Fortunately, my
co-driver/mechanic/husband hadn't.The tow vehicle also has new Kumhos
(the truck kind, not the racing kind) with two spares.  The trailer has
full size tires (wheels off a Jeep, I think) and a spare.  I *think*
we're o.k., but if you see a silver GMC Safari towing a black MR2 on the
shoulder between here and Topeka, stop and help, o.k.? ( :

mlc