CS '91 MR2 FS

To: Autox List Nationals <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: CS '91 MR2 FS
From: Andy McKee <andrewmckee@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 17:43:59 -0700 (PDT)
Couldn't pass up the cars for sale bandwagon.  Anyways, here's the basic
info....

'91 Toyota MR2 Nautical Blue "Bruce"
~88K miles
Sunroof
Power steering, windows, mirrors
cruise control
factory 3 in 1 stereo (CD, cassette, radio)
K+N air filter
custom exhaust (Hooker muffler) for street, straight pipe for autox
3 sets of factory wheels
Brand new Konis (put on last weekend)
Modified Suspension Techniques swaybar (softened and 2 point adjustable)
Whatever tires we have left at time of sale (currently there are Kumhos,
Hoosiers, BFG G-forces, BFG R-1's to pick from)
Alignment specs (with documentation) provided with car.  Of course, I'd give
them anyway if anybody asked.:-)

1998 CS and CSL National Championship winning car (1st, 2nd, and 6th fastest in
combined CS,CSL).

Asking $10,250.  Available after Nationals.  Write if you want more detail.

Thanks,

Andy