Pikes Peak National Tour Photos & 74 Capri's and Trailer for sale

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Pikes Peak National Tour Photos & 74 Capri's and Trailer for sale
From: "Ron Conrad" <rjconrad@fwi.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 23:28:18 -0500
I've posted some pictures from last weekends Colorado Tour event.  My 14yr
old boy Eric took most of the pictures, some of them he took through the
fence.  He's getting pretty good with the camera for a novice.  My 3 oldest
kids competed in Formula Junior and I ran Street Touring.

We really enjoyed the trip and the event!  See you at Nationals!

http://web2.fwi.com/fwrscca/co99tour.htm

The results from this weekends' National Tour, at Pikes Peak International
Raceway can be found at;

http://www.hpi.net/~cdrscca/results/99/NationalTour.html

Enjoy!

Ron Conrad - Street Touring #25 - 86 Honda Civic Si (original owner)
366,000+ on the odo!

74 Capri V6 2800 - Race Capri (4-Sale)  Raced in the One Lap of America
about 3 years ago by Matt Jennings (no motor)
74 Capri V6 2800 - Parts Capri (4-sale) Good Mechanicals (I bought it for
the engine)
74 Capri 2000 (my first sports car and now a Winter Beater)
67 Sunbeam Alpine V (next restoration / D/SP project)
67 Sunbeam Alpine V (Parts Car)
98 GMC Safari AWD (Tow Vehicle)

Pictures of the trailer for sale are at:

http://www.stmatthewsimports.com/scca/classifiedads.htm

The trailer was previously owned by Jay Lutz who towed his Sprite in it.
My wife wants an enclosed trailer so first I have to sell this one.
Call or email if you are interested...$550 OBO

219-493-6546
rjconrad@fwi.com