Re:boiling powersteering fluid on neon

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:boiling powersteering fluid on neon
From: MAXG4CES@cs.com
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 1999 18:04:21 EDT
Greetings,
           I had a funny thing happen to me at our last club event last
weekend.At the end of ,I'd say , my sixth autocross run, my power steering
fluid was just boiling over and splashing out of the fluid reservoir.It
didn't seem to affect the car's performance,but I was wondering what may have
caused it and if any other neon drivers had experienced this.

    Scott Hoffman

 ''97 DS  Neon Sport