Re: Spokes: Big Swaybar Woes...

To: dan pedroza <beagleracing@mroad.com>, TejasMiata@jedi.net
Subject: Re: Spokes: Big Swaybar Woes...
From: Craig Blome <cblome@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 04:47:48 -0700 (PDT)
Dan,

I'm not sure I would install reinforced brackets, even
disregarding that they aren't stock class legal.
There's always the chance that Mazda intentionally
made this a "weak link" to prevent more serious damage
to the bodyshell.  Anyone who's ever seen cracked
frame rails on a 3rd gen Camaro from the steering box
knows what can happen if you don't do the job right...

Looks like RB is making customers do their R&D, eh?
:-P

Craig B.