Re: NOPI

To: primodds@bellsouth.net, coy@autobuzz.com, solo2atlanta@ilist.net
Subject: Re: NOPI
From: Ben Thatcher <bthatch@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 12:06:32 +0000

On Mon, 23 Aug 1999 09:27:41 -0000 "Jose Gonzalez D.D.S."
<primodds@bellsouth.net> writes:
> Hello Ben
>
> My name is Jose Gonzalez. My co driver and I drive black Corvette
> B.P. car out of New Orleans.

GREAT!! the more Corvettes the merrier. I drive a BSP 86 Corvette,
myself.

I have had a hard time registring for
> the event. I tried online and was not able to make work. I requested
> info to register by mail about one ot two weeks ago and they send an
> email to me today telling they will be send out the forms. No big
> deal. My main concern is that in my conversation with Mike Poupart
> on Sunday, he had heard that the registration for the Solo II is
> closed. Let me know were we stand.

Pre-registration for the event closes September 10th. That is to get the
$45 rate. However, you can register at the site for $55. Are you planning
to be there both days?

I'm going to forward this message to the webmaster and let NOPI know
there are problems with on-line registration. I'm also sending it out to
all the lists just in case that bad rumor is still adrift.

Look forward to seeing you at NOPI in September.

Ben Thatcher
NOPI Nationals Auto-X Tournament - event chair