RE: A Frustrating Lesson

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: A Frustrating Lesson
From: "Schroeder,Per" <Per.Schroeder@ln.ssw.abbott.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 08:17:46 -0500
And I almost did it again this weekend,  'stupid' coned my best Sunday run
(.7 faster) but held on for a .007 win at Divisionals.

Honestly,  I just have been weaseling information out of Jack Burns and Rick
McDaniel for the past couple of years....they're the ones to
thank...(although Rick probably won't be telling me tire pressure info after
this weekend)

Per