Famous SCCA memebers

To: autox-owner@team.net
Subject: Famous SCCA memebers
From: Brian Dettling <aa821@acorn.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 99 0:50:18 EDT
Spoke to Greg LeMond when he was autographing my helmet in June.  He
mentioned how much he had spent the previous year auto racing.  Too much?

Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 09:58:36 -0400
From: "Justin Hughes" <ka1ult@channel1.com>
Subject: Re: Famous SCCA Members

> SPORTS LeMond, Phil Mahre, Steve Mahre, Bruce Jenner

Lemond's actually done some Formula car racing once he got away from the
bicycles.  Having made the transition from bicycle racing to car racing
myself, I can tell you that much of the bike stuff still applies, mostly in
the areas of handling.  Except most cars don't have fully adjustable on the
fly brake bias or weight transfer. :)

    - Justin, who never won the Tour de France, but raced the Tour de Lowell
(Massachusetts) once

--
Brian D./OH
How can you be in two places at once when you're not anywhere at all...