Last years Nationals on board video

To: autoX@autox.team.net, Kcautox@onelist.com
Subject: Last years Nationals on board video
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 21:11:34 EDT
I was just sitting around with not much to do and decided to pull out the
onboard tape recorded from last years Nats. I had forgot some things about
it. I couldn't believe how many people from Kansas City helped me those two
days!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was incredible. It was my first nationals. Hell it was my first year
driving Autox!!
Scott Peterson is there as is Terry Nicoll and Steve Patterson. Wiping off my
tires.
Sweeping the gravel away from my grid spot. Doing my tire pressures and
telling
me all the time, "You get a good run and man you can move up"!  On my last run
 of the second day,Scott comes over and hits me in the side of the helmet. He
says
"kick some ass and make me proud" Thats something I will never
Thats what this whole SportsCar deal is about, making new friends and helping
others, especially a new guy like I was. So with all this said maybe we
should be seeking out the new guys from our Regions(or from another for that
matter) that might need help! So they can feel like "Mario or Michael" for a
couple days.

Mike B> TLS#1 Flame on if you can

So I guess my point with all of this is if