Re: Last years Nationals on board video

To: "Loren Williams" <Loren@kscable.com>, "autox list" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Last years Nationals on board video
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 00:18:19 -0700
>> Mike B> TLS#1 Flame on if you can
>
>Aw, dammit, Mike.  I tried, but I couldn't find a single thing to flame
>about in that post!  Gimme something else, wouldya?
>
>(I'll be a newbie at Nats this year and can use all the help I can get!)
>--
>Loren Williams
================================
Yup, me too.  Maybe we should start some sort of support group.  Seriously.

I'm nervous as hell.  I know I'm going to have fun, (yeah right, like I'm
not going to be cutting up the whole dang time  ;^) , but the sheer level of
driving talent in all of the classes is almost overwhelming.

I just hope to not finish DFL.  And have some cheesy poofs after my runs.
Then I'll be happy.

Ooooo, kinda spooky how close to the big game we're gettin' folks.  ;^)

See you in Toopeekee.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

...i went right to it flooded the carburetor
cranked her up, slipped the clutch
and then somehow got into reverse she kicked
what the hell, next minute i was back in neutral
tried and again slow-ly, bare-ly nudg-ing
my lever right...........
"she being brand new"  by ee cummings