M3 LTW...?

To: AUTOX@autox.team.net
Subject: M3 LTW...?
From: Andrew_Bettencourt@kingston.com
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 18:41:32 -0700

What we are proving here is that there is significant grey area about the
Lightweight.  I consider the Sipester to be somewhat of an expert on M cars.
Believe him.  Grey area, <200 cars produced:  STOCK?  NOT!

As far as CSP M3's (E36's) and ASP M3 Lightweights, the problem may be the
ability to update/backdate cars into Lightweights.  Maybe the SEB wanted to keep
that from happening?

AB

Woody Hair <woodym3@erols.com> on 08/23/99 09:41:18 PM

Please respond to Woody Hair <woodym3@erols.com>