Koni Aluminum SPA1 Coil-over Shocks for Sale

To: "autox" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Koni Aluminum SPA1 Coil-over Shocks for Sale
From: "Karen Christoff" <pykac@olemiss.edu>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 21:23:09 -0700
You can be the proud owner of the shocks that won 6 national championships!!
Yeah, I know these are billed as drag shocks, but they sure worked on the
rear of the EP Honda that John Thomas drives so well.  Rebound Adjustable
and true Coil-overs, these shocks have soft compression and rebound to
accommodate springs up to 380 pounds (dyno graph available).  Extended
length is 16.5 inches, compressed is 12 inches, stroke is 4.5 inches.  High
interference spherical bearings.  Current new price is $185.00 apiece, but
special for team.net members, we'll sell these for $225.00 for the pair,
including shipping.  Contact Tom Lombardo (prosolo@galaxyispc.com) if you
are interested.