Final 1999 BFG SEDiv Solo2 Event - Last Call

To: autox@autox.team.net, solo2atlanta@ilist.net
Subject: Final 1999 BFG SEDiv Solo2 Event - Last Call
From: TeamZ3@aol.com
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 13:09:24 EDT
Most of you have seen this post before so I'll be brief:

The final event for the 1999 BFGoodrich SEDiv Solo2 Series will be held on
Aug. 28 & 29 at the Georgia National Fairgrouds, located in Perry, GA.  This
event is part of a larger Georgia Motorfest automotive festival promotion
taking place at the Fairgrounds on that date.  We currently have 158
competitors pre-registered.  The deadline for event registration is
Wednesday, Aug 25.  After this date a $20 late entry fee adder will be in
effect.  All the event information; maps, on-line registration, hotel info,
etc., is located on the SEDiv Solo2 Series website, here's the link:

<A HREF="http://www.eec.com/sediv/";>SEDiv Solo2 website</A>  (click onto the
assigned car numbers link to see who's registered and what numbers are
available)

Come rock and roll with the competition one last time before Topeka.

Mark Sipe
SEDiv Solo2 Deputy Steward