Bushings in stock?

To: "autocross" <AUTOX@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bushings in stock?
From: "Justin Hughes" <ka1ult@channel1.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 15:00:40 -0400
And now for something completely different, that doesn't involve BMWs,
Neons, or Integras! :)

OK, so after my 95 Saturn SC2 daily driver completely blew away my previous
best times set in my BMW 320i, I'm thinking pretty seriously about setting
it up for E-Stock.  Among other things, I'm trying to reduce understeer, and
maybe even cause a small tendancy to oversteer.  I've been reading the "How
do you reduce oversteer in FWD" thread with interest, figuring I'll take the
advice from there and do the opposite. :)  I'll try higher tire pressure in
back next time (tried 35 last time - 42 in front felt the best).  I know I
can't change the rear sway bar in stock, but what about the bushings?  I'm
thinking about adding Delrin bushings either just in back, or maybe all
around - I've heard reports of better turn-in if they go in front as well.
Is this kosher for stock?  Or are the only adjustments available to me
either tire pressure, which is cheap, or replacement shocks/springs, which
are definitely not cheap?

    - Justin
      95 Saturn SC2 ES
      83 BMW 320i ST (anyone wanna buy an old BMW?) :)