Re: Bushings in stock?

To: "autocross" <AUTOX@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Bushings in stock?
From: "Justin Hughes" <ka1ult@channel1.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 16:03:52 -0400
> Nope. Can't change swaybar or suspension bushings in back.

Knew about the swaybar, didn't know if that applied to bushings too.  Thanks
for the save (same to everyone else who has told me so!)

> Shocks, but definitely NOT springs. And the shocks can't alter
> spring perch location or suspension geometry.

Doh - did I say springs??? :)

> If the manufacturer made anything adjustable - toe or camber -
> then you can play with those adjustments all you want. That's
> about it in Stock, though.

At least Stock is relatively cheap to run - well, except for extra wheels
and race tires, which I have yet to acquire.  I need time to get used to the
different handing because of drive wheels being on the wrong end of the car.
:)

    - Justin