another TLS member published

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: another TLS member published
From: "Jeff Lloyd" <jslz3@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 20:47:46 GMT
wow, first Mike, then Linhoff on autocross .com.

Now on page 21 of this months Sports Car, TLS's very own Bret Dodson,
looking very TLS wothy in his "cone head"  hat.

I first thought bret was not TLS material I mean having the car to have in
the Borg Stock class and all, not saying a miata isn't laughable, but
reguardless, this hat secured his position in my eyes

what's next the cover of people Magizine? maby GQ. or maby Linhoffs favroite
publication, "Biker Chicks with sticks".

Jeff Lloyd
"I'm in TLS because I'm slow Gawd darnit"