Re: Gforce Tire wear

To: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>,
Subject: Re: Gforce Tire wear
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 00:57:57 -0700
>No.  He lets ME do that.  I came to the top of a rise at the end of a long
>straight.  I'd put together a damned fine run up to then, but I got greedy
>and braked a bit too late.  Foolish error which resulted in the death of
>several cones and the release of some of the smoke which had been locked up
>in the tire tread until that time.
=============================
It figures that a British car driver would actually wait for and expect
smoke to come from a racecar.  ;^)

See you on course.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

...i went right to it flooded the carburetor
cranked her up, slipped the clutch
and then somehow got into reverse she kicked
what the hell, next minute i was back in neutral
tried and again slow-ly, bare-ly nudg-ing
my lever right...........
"she being brand new"  by ee cummings