Re: hotel in Topeka

To: "Brad W" <fixeruper@netscape.net>, "autox" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: hotel in Topeka
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 13:47:14 -0500
>Hey can anybody tell me what the days inn  is like at topeka.will i have to
>push tru the pimps and druggies to get to my room??

No, but you may have to push through the shoppers and bargain hunters. :-)

Days Inn, in a motel cluster off the Wanamaker exit of I-470, is quite a
nice place, with a couple of other nice motels sharing the same parking lot.
Across the street is a Hypermart (super Wal-mart) and a  Sam's Club, just
south is a good-size strip mall, south of the Hyper is another mall, there
are several franchise restaurants in the area from McDonald's to Chili's;
north on the other side of the Interstate is another strip mall on the west
side where the Remington's country joint is that has the Monday night SCCA
party (also a truck stop that gives LOUSY service -- if you have a car
problem go anywhere else for help!).

You've picked a good place to stay.

--Rocky