Re: TLS and run what'cha brung

To: Geoff Bishel <gbishel@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: TLS and run what'cha brung
From: John Galligan <galligan@gulftel.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 18:04:31 -0500
Geoff;  Please do not send messages of this nature to the team net :-).
You see TLS is rather a secret organization, and we prefer that not too
many of those " others " know about us, and thay probably prefer it that
way also. I am sure that our illustrious, glorified, leader, Lord Poo Poo
himself ( Mike B. ) has read your post and he will respond accordingly. You
do sound like ideal TLS material. When do you get out of the home?  You may
use me as a sponser, everyone else uses and abuses me anyway.  Send further
communications thru TeamLS@onelist.com, but be very careful who is
watching. Did you say a Nissan Pick-up?

                            John

--