TLS and run what'cha brung

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: TLS and run what'cha brung
From: Geoff Bishel <gbishel@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 15:47:57 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all, I'm a relative newbie to this list (actually returning after 8
or so years away).

First of all, are there any slots open in Team Laughing Stock?  From
what I've read recently, I think I might fit in.

Why?  Well, I have a Niss... er... really it's
not me, it's my FRIEND, yeah that's it. Really.  No,
I'm serious...This FRIEND is getting back into autox
and my... um... HIS current vehicle is a '95 Nissan
Pickup, which as you all can probably imagine is not
the pinacle of automotive handling.

Nevertheless I'm gonna give it a shot, and will
probably want to move to SP pretty quickly just so I can at least lower
the beastie a bit.  Anyway, can
anyone give me leads on who makes decent shocks and maybe a rear
swaybar for it?

Thanks for the help.
Geoff Bishel  (gbishel@yahoo.com)