Re: F Mod, Solo Vee Vs F440/F500

To: "Thompson, Adrian (A.L.)" <athomps9@visteon.com>
Subject: Re: F Mod, Solo Vee Vs F440/F500
From: "Larry R. Metz" <lrmetz@home.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 18:56:28 -0400
Having run a vee since 1983, I am of the opinion that the vee is the
second class citizen of the group, and that the 440/500 has much more
development potential for the future.  Hay I have my vee for sale right
now, and it is a currently prepared and competitive car.  Also note the
Solo Vee of America organization is a good source for support.  The guys
are ready to advise and help.  We are seeking to eventually get enough
support to justify our own class.  For the money, it is the fastest.
Prepared production cars spend two and three times as much money to get
the times a vee can get.  Over the years it has become more a technical
game of car setup and fine tuning.  Just charging the battery and
running is not going to win now.

Larry #66