F Mod, Solo Vee Vs F440/F500

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: F Mod, Solo Vee Vs F440/F500
From: "Thompson, Adrian (A.L.)" <athomps9@visteon.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 12:14:29 -0400
OK, attempt to start a new thread instead of M3 classification and trophies!

I've been away from Auto-X for a couple of years road racing but am thinking
of coming back if not next year then definitely in 01.  Looking around FM
look's like a fun place to go fast without spending a fortune.  The question
is what do people think of the merits of Solo Vee's Vs F440/F500's.
Although the F440's have done better over the past few years there seem to
be allot of Solo Vee's appearing, what to these people know that I don't?.
I think for larger people 200lb's plus there could be less of a power to
weight disadvantage with a Vee.

What do people think?

Adrian Thompson
2002 Panther Suspension Engineer