Re: Old T-shirt artwork

To: "washburn" <washburn@dwave.net>, "Mark Noeltner" <mnoeltne@ezl.com>
Subject: Re: Old T-shirt artwork
From: "Steve Ostrovitz" <ostrovi@gateway.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 08:35:58 -0400
Ed Roth. His stuff is still available (models, stuffed plush toys,
t-shirts). Check  back issues of Hot Rod magazine for info. I've seen it for
sale in the last year or so. Roth also did a lot of crazy show cars in the
Geroge Barris vein. (Boot-Hill Express, Mysterion)

Autox content: His car that was basically a rail-job with bathtubs for
passenger seats and toilet papers rolls for bumpers and somewhere
incorporated a toilet seat, would run in A-Mod.