Old T-shirt artwork

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Old T-shirt artwork
From: Mark Noeltner <mnoeltne@ezl.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 21:26:53 -0500
This isn't autox related (at least not directly), so please forgive me!!

I remember about 20 years ago or so, there were a lot of T-shirts that had
automotive artwork done by the same artist. Can't remember the guy's name
(Roach??), but a lot of the shirts had a caricature of a car doing a tire
smoking burnout. The cars were still recognizable as a Mustang, or Camaro
or whatever, but had big fat tires and had the rear end jacked up really
high, and always lots of tire smoke.

Anyway, I'm trying to find an example of this type of artwork to show
someone for a logo I'm having drawn. Has anybody seen something like this
on the Web?? Please send me the URL if you know of any!!

Thanks in advance!!

Mark N