Re: SOLO Vee vs 440/500

To: alex cilli <alexcilli@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: SOLO Vee vs 440/500
From: "Larry R. Metz" <lrmetz@home.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 19:50:10 -0400
Glad to hear another solo vee driver.  I agree, the driver is the big
difference.  I rented out my car and found I was a second or so
slow...and it is the very same car!  More people need to concentrate on
driving rather than mechanical excuses, although over the past 15 years
it does require much more attention to detail in setting up the car,
while back then it was ALL driver.

Larry #66 solo vee