SOLO Vee vs 440/500

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: SOLO Vee vs 440/500
From: "alex cilli" <alexcilli@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 16:12:29 PDT
Have been racing my Autodynamics SV for 5 years, was class champion
when car was in D Mod,1995 NYR, Since f440 arrived and classes were
changed, I've not been able to beat the 440/500 usually by 2-3 secs
ALTHOUGH last weekend I let another driver try my car and he did beat the
500. I allways thought It was the car, maybe I need to drive better...Road
Racing a solo vee, on the other hand is a blast,
Lots of torque pulling out of turns and up hills, If you live
in the North east and want to road race, EMRA has a solo vee class
Contact EMRA.Org