South Florida Autocross on Sept 12

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: South Florida Autocross on Sept 12
From: "Carl C." <carlc@iname.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 10:27:37 -0400
Hello everyone,

        The next major South Florida Combined Autocross Series event is
listed below. While we know many will be at Nationals, those who are
in the area are more than welcome to come out and run! Also, best of luck
to National entries from South Florida, Darrin Disimo, Doug Quara,
Richard Beecher, Barbara Beecher, Steve Burger, Joan Clark, G Warren
Hahn, Greg Walter Hahn, Danny Shields, Sharon Shields, and anyone
else I may have missed <sorry>.

        We even sent this to the Miami Herald:

TO:     THE MIAMI HERALD

Sir,

The South Florida Sports Car Association would like to submit our event
announcement for listing in the Friday September 10th "Things you can Do
and See" section of the Sports page. We draw many competitors from both
Dade and Broward counties so a listing in both editions would be appropriate

Who
The South Florida Sports Car Association

What
Event #4 of the South Florida Combined Sports Car Clubs Championship
Autocross Series sponsored by Pirelli Tire and Tire Kingdom

When
Sunday September 12th

Where
Hialeah Thoroughbred Park - Gates will open at 8:00 am.

For more information please contact Bob Rabatie (305) 621-4541

Thank You,
Daniel Fiallo
Timing & Scoring Director
South Florida Sports Car Association

                        --- Home Page of ---
 - Equipe Rapide Sports Car Club (ER) in West Palm Beach/Ft. Lauderdale
 - South Florida Sports Car Assoc. (SFSCA) in Miami/Ft. Lauderdale
                            http://carlc.bocanet.com
          Why do I live in Florida? So I can race all year long!

                   *** South Park Racing ***
          Oh my God! You've killed a CONE... You B*st*rd!