Re: Type R: G Stock in 2000?

To: posborne@minuteman-ups.com
Subject: Re: Type R: G Stock in 2000?
From: Mtnman3620@aol.com
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 20:54:45 EDT
In a message dated 8/27/99 5:03:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
posborne@minuteman-ups.com writes:

<< What's wrong with moving them to B Stock?  >>

Two words--Performance Potential.  The Type-R/Eclipses can in no way keep up
with the Miatae.  The Miatae are just to agile and too small to even be
compared to any G/Stock car.  A good example was at the CenDiv Divisional
Championship this past weekend.  Matt Braun and Steve Telehowski put a
hurting on us G-stockers on a relatively power-oriented course.  They were
~1.7 seconds ahead of me per day!  Not quite my idea of parity, I'd say...

Daniel Ledford
99 Mitsu Eclipse GSX