New to list

To: "John Lieberman" <johnlee@softdisk.com>, <lollipop@ricochet.net>
Subject: New to list
From: "Akeem1" <Akeem1@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 1999 10:38:08 -0500
Hello All,

  I have just signed up to the list.  I'd like to introduce myself. My name
is Craig Staggs, resident of Bedford.  I've been a avid drag racer and motor
builder and now have the bug to compete in your autocrossing events.   I
have never competed in a autocross or a road event but very much look
forward to it.  I live only 3 min. from Pendalton field were I've seen many
times the cars autocrossing.  So I guess any tips, tricks and information
you have, I'd be happy to get.  I plan on autocrossing my 94 Mustang GT.

Craig Staggs
94 GT Conv.
73 Mach 1