Re: New to List

To: Akeem1 <Akeem1@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: New to List
From: "Larry R. Metz" <lrmetz@home.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 1999 12:05:11 -0400
Bedford where????Southern Indiana?   Pendleton where?  Central Indiana?

Try a solo school, or attach to some experienced drivers.  First thing
to to learn to walk and remember a course, then to concentrate and drive
it.  Hold off on modifying the car or getting tires until you show you
hae learned to drive successfully.  Be patient, give yourself a season
of 10-15 events before you get a handle on how you are doing.

Just some suggestions from a solo driver of 25 years, over 450 events,
and a garage wall full of trophies.....

Larry #66 solo vee from Indiana