Re: Type R: G Stock in 2000? Hoo-boy!!

To: Scott Meyers <solo2@uswest.net>
Subject: Re: Type R: G Stock in 2000? Hoo-boy!!
From: SunRider <SunRider@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 1999 16:12:34 -0400
>C Stock.....maybe.  Against 135hp with mid engine, hard to compare, might
vary
>greatly course to course.

The M2 Miatas get bumped into C-Stock next year so we will have to compete
against those mid engined cars as well but at least the HP is the same.

>B Stock.....maybe.   Miatas are....150hp? with posi and rear drive. Possible.

My Miata is 140HP and I'll bet it's not at the rear wheels.

>A Stock......hmm.   Horsepower similar, but they also have mid-engine cars.

This is the plcae to put the Neon's IMO.

>So, why don't we just sit back and watch to see what the Solo Board does,
>and then all bitch about it?  ;-)

Why do I have a feeling this will happen? :)

>Glad I'm not there.

Wish I wasn't.

Steve Bernard
Mass Miata Club