RE: Type R: G Stock in 2000?

To: Phil Osborne <posborne@minuteman-ups.com>
Subject: RE: Type R: G Stock in 2000?
From: SunRider <SunRider@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 1999 16:03:24 -0400
>So, the money has stopped (after Nationals) and the supposition is that
>MOST Neon drivers will jump ship, so dump the more powerful cars in there
>and break up the Neon monopoly...Never mind parity  and forget any
>semblence of fairness.  What's wrong with moving them to B Stock?

No, I don't think the ACR's should be placed in B-Stock.

> Performance potential would dictate that they be sent there.  Or maybe
>folks in B Stock do not want to see THEIR one car class screwed up
>either...And since when has car TYPE mattered anyway...I thought cars were
>classed based on their potential.

I don't think it's far to say that B-Stock is a one car class
although it is dominated by Miata's which the M2 Miata is
being moved to C-Stock next year. The ACR was setup to race,
My Miata may have decent shocks and suspension but it wasn't
setup to race like the ACR's were. Leave the Neon's where they
are.

Steve Bernard
Mass Miata Club
Red '99 Miata - Sport Package (B-Stock)