NEDivs results

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: NEDivs results
From: Mari L Clements <mrndr2@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1999 20:31:55 -0400
>From memory, so as always, my apologies to anyone I forget, misspell, or
leave out.

SS--Phil Dame
SSL--Wetzel or Wentzel (in a vette)
AS--Paul Kozlak, Lynne Rothney-Kozlak
BS--Andy Poling, then William Randy Clow
CS--Doug Newhard, Ken Frey, Mike Potacki
CSL--me--but don't be impressed--no one else showed up ) :
DS--Nick Leverone, Mike Zoner
DSL--Jerette Zoner, Paula Leverone
ES--maybe Andre Downey?
FS--somebody from New York, I think, then Michael Snyder in his
Camarobird (not to be confused with Mike Snyder, who won DSP)
FSL--Diane Lapusnak
GS--Bruce Bellom
GSL--Rosanne Freeburger
HS--Ken Porteous, Karl Bender
ASP--Rex Carle
ASPL--Lisa Carle (who also won the PA State Ladies Pax Championship)
BSP--?
CSP--Jim Harnish (who also won PA State overall PAX Championship), Tripp
Tatum
CSPL--Audrey Harnish
DSP--Mike Snyder in his Ford Fiesta
DSPL--Julie S-something, I think, in a Celica?
ESP--Sam Strano, Kent Rafferty, Fedja I-don't-want-to-spell-it-wrong
J....
ESPL--Karen Rafferty
AM--a pretty yellow car with a big wing, but I forget who was driving.
BM--oops again
CM--Mark Sirota's co-driver, followed by Mark Sirota
CML--Ann Vincent
DM--Larry Shauf
EM--someone in a Triumph followed by Chuck Siebert, I think
FM--I can't really remember, even though I was posting times during this
heat.  I DO remember it was a commanding (~7 second victory!)  Maybe Art
something.
ST--Ross Atwell
STU--someone driving a Neon--maybe his name was Alan Smith?
STR--Pat Griffith followed by his co-driver in the Nissan Sentra.

mlc
'91 MR2 NA