Re: 15 entries in Street Touring for Nationals...we need 5 more!

To: autox list <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 15 entries in Street Touring for Nationals...we need 5 more!
From: Loren Williams <Loren@kscable.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1999 19:35:11 -0500

Ron Conrad wrote:

> Rumor has it that if Street Touring gets 20 cars at this years Nationals,
> the class will be an official class at the Solo II Nationals in 2000.
>
> Has anybody else heard this?  We just need 5 more entries!

If ST were already a "National" class, the rule book says as long as we
have 12 or more entries, we're safe.  20 could very well be a number
that someone tossed out, but with 15+ entries in the class (travelling
from all over the country), I'd be VERY surprised if ST were not offered
as a National class next year.

For what it's worth, I've entered Nats in the ST class... now if I could
just learn to drive between now and the middle of next month...

--
Loren Williams | Homepage - http://home.kscable.com/shad
'94 Saturn SC2 | Wichita Region SCCA - http://www2.southwind.net/~scca