Re: Find a Balance Between #classes and #cars.....(Street Tire Ramblings

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Find a Balance Between #classes and #cars.....(Street Tire Ramblings)
From: Mari L Clements <mrndr2@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1999 20:53:42 -0400
On Fri, 27 Aug 1999 08:33:37 -0700 Scott Meyers <solo2@uswest.net>
writes:
>I doubt that there are many
> Regions with only SCCA Open classes.

Maybe not many, but Central PA Region is one.  SS, AS, BS, CS, DS, ES,
FS, GS, HS, ASP, BSP, CSP, DSP, ESP, AM, BM, CM, DM, EM, FM, and ST only.
 No PAX classes, no Ladies classes, no Novice classes.

Notice that I am not defending, just stating.  Mostly because I suspect
that there may be other regions who choose to run the SCCA-defined
classes and that's it.

mlc
'91 MR2 NA