ANNC: "Physics of Racing" in Adobe PDF format

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: ANNC: "Physics of Racing" in Adobe PDF format
From: Craig Blome <cblome@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1999 19:42:45 -0700 (PDT)
Hey y'all,

I decided to play publisher this weekend.  I've taken
Brian Beckman's famous "Physics of Racing" article
series and typeset them in a Adobe Acrobat PDF
document.  Robert Keller (who owns the HTML version)
has graciously placed a copy on his web page; you can
see it there at
<http://members.home.net/rck/phor/>.  I combined all
the articles in a single document and added a short
colophon at the end describing how it was built (which
is all the credit I'm willing to take for an
afternoon's work! :)

Take a look and let me know whatcha think.  I've
checked it out on Windows boxes but not Mac or Un*x.

Cheers,
Craig Blome