Re: First time out!

To: Akeem1 <Akeem1@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: First time out!
From: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 15:52:49 -0500
I TOLD you to go out and have fun, Craig.  Sounds like that's exactly
what you did!!!  Welcome aboard.  I do believe we've hooked another
one, guys and gals.

BTW, you're pretty close on analyzing the classing structure.  'N' is
for Novice.  Texas Region has a great novice program.  'SP' is for
your preparation level - Street Prepared.  The preparation levels are
Stock, Street Prepared, Prepared, and Modified.  And 'E' is for your
class within that preparation level.  SP is broken down into A-E
classes so that (theoretically) all cars within each of the five
classes should be relatively competitive against each other.

You've got your foot in the door.  Now swing that sucker wide open and
go for all the gusto you can muster whenever and wherever you can!
8<{)

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman