RE: 15 entries in Street Touring for Nationals...we need 5 more!

To: Vince Bly <Vince.Bly@gsfc.nasa.gov>, Loren Williams
Subject: RE: 15 entries in Street Touring for Nationals...we need 5 more!
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 14:17:47 -0700
Vince Bly writes...

>       Second, STL is not empty (Linda Duncan is driving my Prelude in
>STL).  However, it would be a lot more fun with more ladies.  I wonder
>if you and Wendi Allen would consider switching to STL?  'Any other >ST
ladies out there who might run STL?

Um, I think Loren Williams is, um, a guy? I found proof at:
http://home.kscable.com/shad

How would Wendi Allen moving to STL increase the number of ladies in Street
Touring. Is she not a lady if she runs open? Hey, I mean, I don't know her
that well. She always seemed pretty nice to me.

Katie Kelly (definitely, burp, NOT a lady)