RX-7 GSL-SE 4-sale

Subject: RX-7 GSL-SE 4-sale
From: LWOLFRACIN@aol.com
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 01:16:01 EDT
Greetings All,
  I have decided to sell one of my GSL-SEs, it's the brown '85, the car has
30,000 miles on a rebuilt engine with new rotor housings, it has Tokiko
Illumina 5 way adjustable shocks on all 4 corners, Carbotech brake pads, 4
brand new Nitto NT450 tires(205/50/15) in MB motorsports 15x6.5  5 spoke
custom wheels(I also have the stock wheels)
it also has a Momo Course 350mm suede steering wheel and a Borla stainless
steel muffler.
  This car won C Stock in 1998 in the BF Goodrich North Carolina Autocross
Championship series(with someone other than me driving) and it runs and
drives great, the reason I'm selling is that I have finished getting my '84
GSL-SE put back together ti ITS specs and really dont need the '85 anymore, I
just bought another car as a tow rig and that brings my total up to alot! I
also have the rear spoiler (factory wrap around type) for the car and was
going to install it when I painted it, that goes with it. I like the car alot
and will miss it if it sells.
  I've been running it in CSP but have all the parts to put it back to stock
and it was never too far from stock anyway. I want $3500 for the car, please
e-mail me for any further info, the car is located in Fayetteville North
Carolina.
Kurt "Wolfgang" Peterson
CSP/ITS#22
1984 RX-7 GSL-SE