Re: 15 entries in Street Touring for Nationals...we need 5

To: Loren Williams <Loren@kscable.com>, autox list <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 15 entries in Street Touring for Nationals...we need 5
From: Judy Becker <judyb@cts.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 15:50:29 -0700
Loren
To repeat one of my previous posts, here in San Diego we have 3 Improved
Street classes (ST look alikes as we don't use ST per se since IS is so
close).
Basically, the class filter is the number of cylinders 8-6-4/all others.

This eliminates the need for sedan/coupe & front wheel versus rear-wheel
drive or mfg. year discussions.

Makes things nice & simple. I've sent SCCA Solo 2 office a copy of our regs
& was told it would be passed on to the SEB.
But alas have not heard anything from them.

Ah well, just keep working on it.

Judy in San Diego   {:>}