Re: ProSolo next year?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: ProSolo next year?
From: dg50@daimlerchrysler.com
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 10:10:09 -0400
Thomas Harrington <tomh@lvcm.com>

> I was at one of our local events two weeks ago and one of our local
> members who went to a recent roundtable mentioned that there would be NO
> ProSolos next year.  He said SCCA decided that it was a failure and was
> planning to stop them after this year.

I've heard a different, totally unsubstanciated, not-worth-the-ink-it's-printed
on, don't make any plans based on this load o'crap, rumour.

My rumour has ProSolo itself in fine shape for a 2000 season, but that the "P"
classes may be in danger. In other words, we go back to the format used in the
'98 season.

This makes a certain amount of sense. The "P" classes were a good
idea, contingent on Denver promoting the hell out of them. Without
that promotion, the "P" classes just don't fit.

I guess we'll find out in 2 weeks though, eh?

DG