Re: ProSolo next year?

To: <dg50@daimlerchrysler.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: ProSolo next year?
From: "Kent Rafferty" <gs96@sgi.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 15:12:24 -0400
I would agree that the P classes left something to be
desired.  Although considered the featured classes,
nobody at the event cared except the P drivers.  I
remember running in the Peru Pro Sat. afternoon and
the place was deserted except for those of us actually
running.  Few National class participants stayed even
to watch.

Kent Rafferty

> I've heard a different, totally unsubstanciated,
not-worth-the-ink-it's-printed