was New GS, now Class killerz

To: ronbauer@aa.net, buttheat@hotmail.com, Andrew_Bettencourt@kingston.com,
Subject: was New GS, now Class killerz
From: "Jeff Lloyd" <jslz3@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 1999 20:38:05 GMT
with all this talk about GS and type r's I just have One question, instead
of messing with a class where anyone of 3-4 cars can win lets work on the
classes where you must drive one car or you are out, like BS or DS or CS,

here is my cure.

current BS as is now  (Only 1.8 miata) move the 2litre Mr2 to BS
move the rest of the cars in BS to C Stock, including the 1.6 miata
move the DOHC neon's to C-stock and cars that are still too slow for the new
CS can move to DS, I'm thinking Porsche 914, fiero, ect...

well does this make sense?

Jeff Lloyd