RE: was New GS, now Class killerz

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: was New GS, now Class killerz
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1999 18:28:52 -0700
The Hurrican writes..

>Gosh, Now they tell me... I have a non-refundable airline ticket. This
>info earlier would have saved me a lot of $$ ;-)

Well, maybe you have THE car for the class, you never know. We'll all find
out after Nationals. Until then, I suggest we table this conversation until
we know what the top cars for each class are.

In B Stock, I predict it will be a Miata. Now, for a long time, everyone
believed that to win BS, you needed a RED Miata. For the last four years in
a row now, red Miatas have won BS. Everyone thinks RED Miatas are the car to
have for BS. That's hogwash. The black cars just haven't been DEVELOPED yet.
This year, I predict we will find that balance, because on paper, they look
just about as good.

Katie K.