Corvette lovers read on, others delete now

To: "nw geek" <nw_autox@eskimo.com>,
Subject: Corvette lovers read on, others delete now
From: "Scotty *BOB* White" <we2fat4asp@seanet.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 1999 08:26:46 -0700
<< Vancouver B.C. Molson Indy Weekend Speedvision GT Race 9/4/99 1801pst
Scotty B. White takes the checkered flag in his *Team NayKid Racing/Tom
Henry Chevrolet* C5 Corvette to record his first *Professional* Road Racing
Win! This is also the *FIRST* Professional Road Race win for the Latest
Generation Corvette C5!          >>

  I am so proud to be the driver and owner of the first C5 Corvette(s) to
take a win in Professional Road racing *AND* amateur Road Racing!! ;-)  I
will post a long report about the race later but just wanted to tell all
about this great event in history for the C5 Corvette and all the people who
love them!!

   PS the day after the Molson win we set a new track record at Buttonwillow
Raceway with the T1 C5 we'll drive at Runnoffs... ahhhhhh life is good with
the C5;-)

sbw
sbw