Re: Driving and Dining in Topeka

To: gspray@cjnetworks.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Driving and Dining in Topeka
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 19:28:41 EDT
Gary failed to mention one of the best eating places in Topeka! Willie C's.
Its
just south of the expocentre in the old waterworks plant. When the KC bunch
comes out to Topeka to run the local events thats the place we always hit
before
heading back. Its inexpensive and has some of the best "Tex-Mex" in the
midwest.

If you enter on the lower level from the westside pay no attention to those
hazardous
waste barrels just inside the door!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I think its a real
twisted joke.
Imagine that coming from me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike B. TLS#1