Re: Driving and Dining in Topeka

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Driving and Dining in Topeka
From: Gary Spray <gspray@cjnetworks.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 1999 20:34:01 -0500
At 07:28 PM 9/7/1999 EDT, Hottvr@aol.com wrote:
>Gary failed to mention one of the best eating places in Topeka! Willie C's.
>Its
>just south of the expocentre in the old waterworks plant. When the KC bunch
>comes out to Topeka to run the local events thats the place we always hit
>before
>heading back. Its inexpensive and has some of the best "Tex-Mex" in the
>midwest.

Damn, you are right! One of my favoritest eating places and I thought about
it as I drove home from work tonight but dodging the cones (traffic) on the
21st street construction simply blew it out of my consciousness.

>If you enter on the lower level from the westside pay no attention to those
>hazardous
>waste barrels just inside the door!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I think its a
real
>twisted joke.
>Imagine that coming from me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The same goes for the BIG tank on the North side of the building labeled
"BEER"...

BTW- There is also a new barbeque restaurant at 10th and Fairlawn but it
just opened and I haven't tried it yet.

_________
Gary Spray
Topeka, Kansas