Re: Easy Question

To: "Scott Meyers" <solo2@uswest.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Easy Question
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 22:01:31 -0500
From: Scott Meyers <solo2@uswest.net>

>> > How much volume does a gallon of gasoline, or any liquid for that
>> > matter, occupy?  Answer in ft3 or inches3.
>
>OK - let's add the Nascar aspect......"At what temperature"?

Temperature is irrelevant.  All these units are units of volume.  You don't
get into temperature discussions until you are comparing volume to mass.

Or if this was a joke, I didn't get it.  I don't follow NASCAR.

Lotus Europa, VW Quantum Syncro, Chev Suburban
LOON, TCVWC, MAC
pethier@isd.net     http://www.visi.com/mac/